My good friends at SEO.com just announced their Top Ten Internet Marketing Strategies of 2009 and I was very pleased to see that we have incorporated all but one into our ListPipe organic content strategy for our customers.
Here’s a quick rundown of the SEO.com top ten from the ListPipe perspective: (For more information about the SEO.com top ten article, visit the Utah Valley Business Blog, or head straight over to SEO.com.)
1. Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ListPipe is all about ‘organic content’, in fact we just released a new feature that allows us to deliver unique articles to a wider range of customers within a specific category. If you are a franchise organization or a corporate group with a large number of sales representatives and distributors, ListPipe can help you achieve an organic profile across your entire organization while delivering individually customized content for each participant.
2. Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn Each ListPipe article includes a sharing tag for one-click sharing of your customized content into your social accounts. Most of our users are Facebook and Twitter users, and we have made it easy for them to share content from their blog to a wider group of people through their social networks. We also include with each ListPipe account an informative online training experience that teaches the basics of sharing content into social media networks like Facebook and Twitter.
3. Keyword Research Our custom content is chock full of keywords that we have researched for you. Keyword research can eat up a lot of valuable time, but we recognize (as does SEO.com) that it is critical for any online marketing strategy. Get yourself a ListPipe account, and we’ll take care of this tedious task for you!
4. Video Marketing Like SEO.com, we saw this one coming; and for this reason each ListPipe account hosted on our servers includes an easy to use plugin that allows you to add your own video content to your blog. In addition, an increasing number of our posts include video content from your proprietary sources as well as from popular video sites such as YouTube.
5. Online Public Relations Because we are working with the corporate umbrella for many of our blog networks, we have direct access to news and announcements that we republish into your blog so that you can repost to your social networks with the confidence that any readers will be able to find their way back to you with customized links and contact information designed to lead readers to your door.
6. Link Building This is one of the primary reasons we invented ListPipe, and remains one of our cornerstone strategies. Every ListPipe post includes a strong linking strategy designed to direct traffic to your main site as well as lend Authority to your site from the keywords and phrases we are linking from.
7. Blogging Need we say more? ListPipe is a blog content service; we publish content each week into your blog for you so you can focus on the important aspects of selling your business. And for you eager bloggers, we provide full administrative access to your WordPress blog so that you can add supplemental content and keep your readers informed at a more intimate level.
8. Conversion Web Design Our articles and the keyword linking strategy we employ is designed to lead visitors to your blog directly to your site for more information. Links, encouraging language, and a ready-built Contact Me page direct your readers back to you every time.
9. Paid Search Marketing We don’t offer Pay-per-click advertising services; we’re all about the organic content side. If you are interested in adding PPC to your blog marketing effort, we recommend SEO.com, the original publishers of this awesome top ten list.
10. Email Marketing Communication is what blogging is all about, and for this reason we occasionally publish your email address within a post to help your readers find you. More importantly, we include with your blog a full-featured Contact Form that allows you to collect leads right from your blog. When a visitor contacts you with their email address from your Contact Form, add them to your marketing list and keep them informed!
Thanks to SEO.com for providing this great top ten list.